Sunny Valley Networks is committed to the privacy and security of your data. Our goal is to help you better know and secure your networks while respecting your privacy and honoring the commitments we’ve made through our principles which are outlined below
You Own Your Data
We do not own your data. The fact that you might provide data to us does not change that ownership status. If the data was yours to begin with, it remains yours anytime.
Cases We Collect Data
Sunny Valley Corporate Web site
- Usernames & passwords, if you’ve established an account on our web site, blog, support portal or forums.
- Contact details, including your name, business address, business e-mail address, phone number, the company you work for, your job title or business role, your area of responsibility, your country or region
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and other related information
- Log data, including information such as your computer’s IP address, referring websites, time spent on those pages, information you search for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics;
- History of interaction with our webpages, and traffic data relating to your Internet connection to our web site.
- Other information that does not specifically identify you, such as actions taken on our websites.
Sunny Valley Networks Products & Services
If you’ve installed one of our software products to your devices our software processes your packet data. This packet data is processed on your device and is not transferred to us or any other third party.
When opted-in specifically from the software user interface, our software might send below specific data to our Cloud Updates & Support Site. We use this information to keep track of the stability and performance of the software as well as providing software updates:
- Information about your computer or device on which the Sunny Valley Networks Software is running, including outer IP address, Sunny Valley Networks unique machine identifier, cpu, memory, disk utilization and Sunny Valley Software deployment & performance information.
When opted-in specifically from the software user interface, our software might send below specific data to our Cloud Threat Intelligence & Reputation Server. We use this information to provide you with the threat intelligence and web categorization service.
- Information about your computer or device on which the Sunny Valley Networks Software is running, including outer IP address, Sunny Valley Networks unique machine identifier; and specific information regarding remote connections like remote IP address, hostname, port number and URL.
Information from Third Parties
Third parties may provide us with information about you from online and offline sources. We may combine such information with the information we already have about you, to provide you with a better experience, to determine your interest in our products, and to improve the quality of our offerings. For instance, we may use third party web analytics tools to pool together contact information collected through any of our forms or email campaign with contact information provided by you via opt-in on other websites form or email – to identify you when you visit our websites.
We may also aggregate Your Information with information collected from other website visitors, to generate statistics, and analyze and understand how visitors use our Sites.
We Protect Your Data
Everything you share with us is private by default. We are not a “big data” company and do not try to make money from your data.
Our business model is old-fashioned: we only make money when you decide to pay us for a great product. This means that trust is our biggest asset and keeping your data private is fundamental.
We support industry efforts to promote privacy and have established a software design methodology which prioritizes the security and privacy of data.
Changes to The Policy
If you believe that we are not processing your personal data correctly, please send an e-mail to privacy at sunnyvalley dot io
May 25, 2018