While you’re enjoying 0.6, we are almost half-way towards getting 0.7 release ready for you. ETA is the October 10th, 2018.
Following is a list of new enhancements / fixes that are cooking for 0.7:
- New Report – Blocked Connections Sessions Explorer and drill-down reporting
- Reports enhancement: Daily executive reports. Selected reports delivered via a daily e-mail.
- Customizable Landing Page for Blocked connections
- Reports data retiring: disk space consumed by Elastic Search (Reports) will be configurable
- Release Changelog will be displayed during Sensei updates
- Shortcut to add Block/Allow rules based on fields (IP Address, Application, App Category etc.) via Session Explorer Reports.
- Flow & Session information streaming via Syslog
- 350+ new applications identified
- Installation via OPNsense package manager
- Documentation: Sensei Users’ Manual
- More performance & stability improvements
Sensei has a dedicated thread on the OPNsense forum. Please feel free to get back to us with feedback, comments, and suggestions.