Sensei HOME Subscription Now Available for OPNSense
Sooner than we promised, we are happy to announce that the Sensei Home Subscription for Home Users is available with Sensei 1.2, released today. Priced at $9.99 per month or $99 per year, Sensei Home brings advanced security to OPNsense Home users. You can easily subscribe to the Home Edition via the Sensei User Interface. Below is the list of all new features that are shipping with Sensei 1.2
Sensei Home Subscription
Priced $9.99/month or $99/year, Sensei Home Subscription is available for OPNsense Home users. Until December 31, 2019, Sensei Home will be available for up to 50 devices.
With in-app purchase option, you can now purchase Sensei Home easily through Sensei User Interface:
- UI responsiveness has been increased considerably
- Fully Customizable Dashboard. You can now choose which Charts gets displayed in your Sensei Dashboard
- Scheduled Reports are now available for Mongodb backend
- Security Reports: “Block Message” added as a filter for Security Reports
- Bug-fix: Mongodb autostart problem resolved
- Bug-fix: Mongodb backend: Top Destinations Heatmap
- Bug-fix: OPNsense Sensei Dashboard Widget fixed to handle an error condition
- Shortcut to Contact Sensei Team directly and easily from Sensei User Interface
- A better and user friendly notification and warning interface
- Bug-fix: Handle Hardware Check falsely reporting a low-device in some cases
- Other performance and reliability improvements support
Sensei automatically gets updated to the recent release when you do a OPNsense update. If you want to update Sensei only, you can do that. Just navigate to Sensei > Status page. Click on “Check for Updates” for the engine. You’ll be guided for the rest.
You can install Sensei via OPNsense Plugins page (System > Firmware > Plugins). You need to install os-sunnyvalley and afterwards os-sensei plugins. Check below links for more details:
Your Sensei team
Keep in touch for more...
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube or subscribe to our newsletter to claim the first dibs on bleeding edge development: