Bringing improvements and some bug fixes, this Sensei 1.3 release for OPNsense also introduces Sensei SOHO Subscription.
Starting from $9.99/month for home users, and $39/month for commercial users, all of Sensei’s subscription options can be purchased easily from the Sensei User Interface.
For plans and prices, please see: https://www.sunnyvalley.io/plans/
To learn how Premium adds on top of Free Features, see: https://help.sunnyvalley.io/hc/en-us/articles/360041204433
What’s new in Sensei 1.3?
Sensei SOHO Subscription goes live
- Sensei SOHO Subscription goes live
- In-App purchase option for all subscription options. You can now purchase all Sensei Subscriptions easily through Sensei User Interface
- New Premium feature: Pause/Resume internet for a policy with a single click
- User defined lists: handle subdomain matching more intuitively. If you add domain.com, sensei will match all subdomains under this domain
- New Premium feature: Export PDF: You can export the charts or live session reports as PDF files
- New Premium feature: Activity Report: A more condensed and brief version of live connection activity report
- New Premium feature: Fully Customizable Views. You can now add new fully configurable views
- Security Reports renamed as “Block Reports”
- Optimized time based charts (Mongodb backend)
- Fixed policy name in Security Reports
- Contact Sensei Team: improved to share more relevant information during bug-reports
- Version history now shows feature history for all previous releases
- API security tokens: ability to remove existing keys
- Scheduled e-mails: fixed timing bug sometimes causing scheduled emails to fail
- Wizard: initial configuration wizard now checks if your OPNsense is current and up to date
- Dropped support for OPNsense 19.1.x and prior releases
- Other performance and reliability improvements
Your Sensei Team