Sensei 1.7.1 for OPNsense is out with improvements for Active Directory Agent and Cloud Central Management. This release also enables tun(4) interfaces and addresses a a few issues reported by 1.7 users. Please find the full Release Notes below.
Cloud Central Management
- Improvement: Two-factor authentication is made more visible in the Account settings menu.
- Improvement: During registration, users who are using OPNsense Web UI on “HTTP” protocol are now advised to switch to “HTTPS”.
- Improvement: Metric values for the Reports
- Bug- Fix: A fix is introduced for a bug that caused some Cloud Registrations to fail.
Active Directory Agent
- New feature: AD agent can now stream user/group information to multiple firewalls simultaneously.
- New feature: Kerberos Authentications Support
Get the new version from: https://www.sunnyvalley.io/get-ad-agent/
- Improvement: Health watchdog value is adjusted to be able to accommodate low-end devices with weak CPU and slow disk speeds (e.g. apu2 devices)
- Improvement: TUN interfaces (Wireguard, OpenVPN) are now re-enabled in the available interface section.
- Bug-Fix: A bug while editing a whitelist is fixed.
- Bug-fix: “Thank you” Screen: bogus meta characters are removed.
Try Sensei’s Premium Features for free
- Try all of Sensei’s Premium Subscription Tiers; 7 days for free. Just sign-in to your Cloud Portal account at https://sunnyvalley.cloud and request a trial subscription. It takes 30 seconds: Sunny Valley Cloud Portal – Sensei 7-Day Free Trial Subscription.
- Academic, educational, and non-profit organizations enjoy generous discounts: Edu Discounts.
- To learn how Premium Subscriptions compare to Free Features, see: Premium vs. Free.
- You may also want to check out this review on Home Network Blog for an in-depth look and feature comparison.
- Become a Sensei Ambassador Earn 10% Credit! The more friends you refer to, the more credit you earn! Get Started, Earn Credit