Sensei 1.6.1 for OPNsense is a maintenance release addressing issues reported by 1.6 users. This release also doubles the performance of TLS/SSL downloads. Please find the full Release Notes below.
- Improvement: 2x performance boost with SSL/TLS downloads
- New Feature: Schedule Reports: Option to enable/disable TLS server certificate verification
- Bug-fix: Remote Elastic Search authentication problem is fixed
- Bug-fix: Backup and Restore: password verification
- Bug-fix: Deployment Flavor correctly displayed now – Configuration – General
- Other performance and reliability improvements
A quick note on netmap kernel improvement efforts on OPNsense: If all goes well, OPNsense team plans to land them with 20.7.4 release.
Try Sensei’s Premium Features for free
You asked for it; now you have it. You can try all of Sensei’s Premium Subscription Tiers; 7 days for free.
Just sign-in to your Cloud Portal account and request a trial subscription. It takes 30 seconds:
Academic, educational, and non-profit organizations enjoy generous discounts: Edu Discounts
To learn how Premium Subscriptions compare to Free Features, see: Premium vs Free
Also, you may want to check out this review on Home Network Blog for an in-depth look and feature comparison.