Sensei 1.5.2 for OPNsense is a maintenance release addressing issues reported by 1.5 users. Please find the full Release Notes below.
What’s cooking for Sensei in 2020?If you are curious to know what’s next for Sensei, we have an offer for you. Take 30 seconds to fill out the “Sensei Roadmap Survey” for the opportunity to shape Sensei’s future.
Link: Google Forms Survey
Sensei 1.5.2 for OPNsense Release Notes
Cloud Portal & Licensing
Cloud Portal is now live!. See this blog post to see what you can achieve with Sunny Valley Cloud Portal.
- New Feature: Cloud Portal is now live!. You can manage your subscriptions from SVN Cloud Portal
- New Feature: My Account link added to Sensei UI for easy access to Cloud Portal
- New Feature: License Purchase Page now shows number of unique devices protected so that you can decide on the correct license tier
Policies & Filtering
- Bug-fix: Bug-fix: policy list not available after a factory reset
- Bug-fix: prevent custom web categories to be named as one of the existing SVN category names
- Bug-fix: prevent duplicate custom web categories
- Improvement: No need to restart engine after Application Database Updates
- Improvement: Application database updated to the latest version
Bug-fix: Syslog configuration bug
- Bug-fix: cosmetic fixes for vicuna theme
- Bug-fix: user enrichment re-enable functionality
- Other performance and reliability improvements
Starting from $9.99/month for home users, and $39/month for commercial users, all of Sensei’s subscription options can be purchased right from within the Sensei User Interface.
For plans and prices, please see Sensei Plans.
Academic, educational, and non-profit organizations enjoy generous discounts: Edu Discounts
To learn how Premium Subscriptions compare to Free Features, see: Premium vs Free
Also, you may want to check out this review on Home Network Blog for an in-depth look and feature comparison.