Sensei 1.5.1 for OPNsense is a maintenance release addressing issues reported by 1.5 users. Please find the full Release Notes below.
What’s cooking for Sensei in 2020?If you are curious to know what’s next for Sensei, we have an offer for you. Take 30 seconds to fill out the “Sensei Roadmap Survey” for the opportunity to shape Sensei’s future.
Sensei 1.5.1 for OPNsense Release Notes
Policies & Filtering
- Improvement: Whitelist local domains (.net, .home, .lan etc) and private IP addresses from for Cloud Queries
- Improvement: Handle floating CDN IP addresses with DNS Enrichment. This fixes the false positives some users have been experiencing.
Reporting & Analytics
- Improvement: User authentication support for Remote Elasticsearch Databases
- Improvement: Scheduled Reports: Test email now sends an actual report instead of a blank test email
- Improvement: Scheduled Reports: You can now easily add a chart to the scheduled reports by clicking on the “Envelope” icon on the chart
- Bug-fix: Scheduled Reports: Sorting Charts
- Bug-fix: Elasticsearch UTF8 encoding problem with remote databases
- Bug-fix: Inconsistency with the “Top” records checkbox in Firefox Browser
- Bug-fix: DB selection should not be bypassed
- Bug-fix: openmap links over HTTPS
Bug-fix: Active Directory IPv6 user enrichments
- Improvement: Adjust netmap memory according to the available system memory
- Bug-fix: Fix a crash at Generic Proxy Parser
- Bug-fix: Fix a broken link in Problem Report screen
- Other performance and reliability improvements
Starting from $9.99/month for home users, and $39/month for commercial users, all of Sensei’s subscription options can be purchased right from within the Sensei User Interface.
For plans and prices, please see https://www.sunnyvalley.io/plans/.
Academic, educational and non-profit organizations enjoy generous discounts: https://www.sunnyvalley.io/edu-discount/
To learn how Premium Subscriptions compare to Free Features, see: https://help.sunnyvalley.io/hc/en-us/articles/360041204433
Also, you may want to check out this review on Home Network Blog for an in-depth look and feature comparison.