Sensei 1.2.2 is now available. Below are details on improvements and fixes shipped with this maintenance release for the Premium, SOHO, Home and Community editions.
- Added: Reminder message to advise using HTTPS when purchasing Sensei Premium from the HTTP UI
- Fixed: Streaming Data to External Elastic Search Instance. Provides a check for the added remote ES URL
- Added: Mongodb and other dependency packages have been upgraded to the latest releases for OpenSSL
- Added: performance and reliability improvements
- Added: 50 device option to Mongodb
- Fixed: Drilling down to BLANK category
- Fixed: Drilling down to Policy Session Details
- Fixed: Shortcut to Blocking an individual host/domain
- Fixed: Security Report source GeoIP location
- Fixed: Suricata interface check restored
- Fixed: Move Stripe JS loading to “Upgrade Premium” page
- Fixed: Improved new version user defined category migration
How to Update
Sensei can be easily updated through the OPNsense Firmware Updater or Sensei User Interface by navigating to Sensei > Status > Check for Updates.
Your Sensei Team