Sensei 1.2.2 Released for OPNsense Firewall
Sensei 1.2.2 Released for OPNsense Firewall is now available. Below are details on improvements and fixes shipped with this maintenance release for the Premium, SOHO, Home, and Community editions.
- Added: Reminder message to advise using HTTPS when purchasing Sensei Premium from the HTTP UI
- Fixed: Streaming Data to External Elastic Search Instance. Provides a check for the added remote ES URL
- Added: Mongodb and other dependency packages have been upgraded to the latest releases for OpenSSL
- Added: performance and reliability improvements
- Added: 50 device option to Mongodb
- Fixed: Drilling down to BLANK category
- Fixed: Drilling down to Policy Session Details
- Fixed: Shortcut to Blocking an individual host/domain
- Fixed: Security Report source GeoIP location
- Fixed: Suricata interface check restored
- Fixed: Move Stripe JS loading to “Upgrade Premium” page
- Fixed: Improved new version user defined category migration
How to Update
Sensei can be easily updated through the OPNsense Firmware Updater or Sensei User Interface by navigating to Sensei > Status > Check for Updates.
You can get help from below links;
Your Sensei Team
Keep in touch for more...
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube or subscribe to our newsletter to claim the first dibs on bleeding edge development: