Sensei 1.0.3 is out for OPNsense Firewall
Sensei 1.0.3 release brings 22 new application signatures along with a list of improvements and bug-fixes
Dear Sensei users,
It’s our pleasure to announce the availability of Sensei 1.0.3 release.
This release comes with the below feature set.
You can update your Sensei through Sensei -> Status menu or through OPNsense updater.
What is new in Sensei 1.0.3
Application control & filtering
- 22 new applications (Ad Tracking)
- Fixed an issue affecting a block 172.16.0.0/16 being recognised as public IP addresses
- Re-evaluation of policy rules when a policy is re-configured
- Fixed an issue matching policies with a Captive Portal user group
- Captive portal: provide user group information to Sensei
- Scheduled e-mail reports: now support STARTTLS method e-mail transport security
- Scheduled e-mail reports: you can now specify a sender address for the e-mails
- Reverse DNS lookups for local IP addresses
- Output directory is now a memory-backed filesystem for higher file system performance
Cloud Threat Intelligence
- new US-West Cloud servers (Test)
- new Asia Cloud servers (Test)
You can now request web sites being re-categorized by sharing your custom lists with Sensei team
- Important engine-related messages are communicated through UI
- Now working with tucan/cicada themes (thanks to opnsenseuser of Team Rebellion for OPNsense commits)
- During uninstall, you can now request to be contacted by the Sensei team about your problem
- Fixed an issue preventing to select whole application category
- Better user feedback forms
- Proper LibreSSL build and repo
- Installer now does a CPU benchmark test to see if Sensei can run successfully on your hardware
- Migrated to Python 3.7
- More reliability and performance improvements
Your Sensei team.
Keep in touch for more...
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube or subscribe to our newsletter to claim the first dibs on bleeding edge development: