Being reported a few issues in 1.x, Sensei 1.0.2 Hotfix is out for OPNsense to address those and also includes live user view for authenticated users (Captive Portal/Active Directory)
Sensei 1.0.2 Hotfix is out;
Dear Sensei users,
We’ve just released Sensei 1.0.2 to address below issues and introduce a few enhancements:
- Installer/Updater: Fix LibreSSL install and update problem
- UI fix: Delete policy time schedule button has been placed in a more appropriate section
- UI fix: Fixed an issue which cause app/web category listing being incomplete during Policy creation
- Convenience: Removed an unnecessary engine restart during policy creation
- Filtering: Fixed a bug preventing Landing Page to display when blocking a connection
- Policy filtering: Fixed a bug affecting daily schedulesEnable unmapping of user <-> ip addresses
- New feature: Live Authenticated Users View (Captive Portal/Active Directory)
Note: The fix for LibreSSL install/update is temporary. In the coming week, we plan to deploy a separate repo for the LibreSSL build.
You can get more help from following links;
– Your Sensei Team
Keep in touch for more...
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube or subscribe to our newsletter to claim the first dibs on bleeding edge development: