This site ( sunnyvalley.io) is owned and operated by Sunny Valley Networks (Located in 440 N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale CA 94085, USA)
By using the Sunny Valley Networks web sites (“Service”), all services of sunnyvalley.io (“Sunny Valley Networks”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Sunny Valley Networks reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account or service.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Sunny Valley Networks cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to privacy laws).
Payment Terms, Trials and Renewal
- If you are using a free subscription plan you are not permitted to use Home edition plan or Premium plan features.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the subscription process.
- Subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and are non-refundable for the subscription period they are purchased for.
- All plans will renew automatically at the end of the term (which may be monthly, quarterly or annually, depending on the plan you chose when you purchased our packages), and we will automatically bill you on renewal unless you cancel.
- Referral credits have no cash value and hence cannot be redeemed for cash. Credits can only be applied to the referring organization’s Sunny Valley Networks Sensei subscription Plans.
- Your organization’s account balance will be credited 10% of the amount paid by the referred organization on any first monthly/annual paid subscription, starting after the referred organization has signed up for a paid plan.
- If the referred organization prepays for a year or qualifies for any other discount resulting in a lower monthly/annual subscription rate, the lower rate will be used in calculating any referral credits.
- Referrals expire after one year. If a referred organization signs up for a paid plan for more than one year after the referral date, no referral credit will be provided.
- No referral credit will be given to any organization that is not a Sunny Valley Networks Sensei Cloud Portal member at the time of the referral.
- No referral credit will be given for referring an organization that has already been referred to us or is an existing Sunny Valley Networks Sensei customer or Cloud Portal member.
- A maximum of one organization or person will be awarded referral credit for each new customer referred to.
- The referred new customer must purchase at least one Sensei Subscription paid subscription and be in good standing for at least 90 days after the purchase prior to issuing the award.
- Credits earned will be available after 90 days on any monthly/annual Sensei subscription purchase.
- Referral credits will automatically be applied in the form of a credit to the organization’s monthly/annual invoice.
- Sunny Valley Networks makes the final decision regarding the referral program awards and reserves the right to change or end the referral program at any time.
If you have any questions about the Sunny Valley Networks referral program, please contact us, and we’d be happy to help!
Cancellation, and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your service. You can reach out to Sunny Valley Networks via our support portal to request that your service be cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month/annual you may continue to use the Service until the end of your current paid month/annual cycle and you will not be charged again.
- You can “reactivate” your subscription after cancel request until the end of your current paid month/annual cycle. After the billing cycle, your subscription will be downgraded to “free” plan which you may use freely, and upgrade to another package if you want.
- Sunny Valley Networks, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Sunny Valley Networks service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and/or service or your access to your Account and/or service, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Sunny Valley Networks reserves the right to refuse providing service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to The Service and Prices
- Sunny Valley Networks reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly/annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change without notice
- Sunny Valley Networks shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service to be checked.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © Sunny Valley Networks. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of Sunny Valley Networks’s product without express written permission from Sunny Valley Networks.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Sunny Valley Networks uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Sunny Valley Networks, or any other Sunny Valley Networks service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Sunny Valley Networks.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Sunny Valley Networks customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Sunny Valley Networks account termination.
- Sunny Valley Networks does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Sunny Valley Networks shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sunny Valley Networks has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Sunny Valley Networks to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Sunny Valley Networks and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sunny Valley Networks (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- If you feel that you may have been incorrectly charged by Sunny Valley Networks, please contact Sunny Valley Networks Support for assistance. Please don’t initiate a chargeback as this may result in your account being permanently disabled.
- Questions about the Terms of Service can be sent to [email protected]