Zenarmor (Sensei)-Active Directory Integration - Displaying Users in Reports
You can integrate your existing Active Directory with Zenarmor to display usernames in analytics. By using Microsoft AD agent you can empower your network security with User/Group based filtering.
To do this:
Download Zenarmor AD Agent
- First of all download Microsoft Active Directory Agent via using this direct link
From opening page
Figure 1. Zenarmor AD Agent Download Page
You can also access Zenarmor AD Agent through Zenarmor configuration page on OPNsense Zenarmor GUI.
Get Active Directory Agent.
Figure 2. Zenarmor GUI - Configuration-About
Installing Zenarmor AD Agent
- After downloading the setup file, click to install it on your AD server.
Figure 3. Downloaded ZENARMOR AD Agent
Figure 4. ZENARMOR AD Agent Setup Wizard
- To start the installation click
Figure 5. ZENARMOR AD Agent Setup Wizard - Path & User Permission
- You can select the installation path and user permissions or you can proceed with the default preferences.
Figure 6. Zenarmor AD Agent Setup Wizard Confirm Installation
- To confirm installation click
Figure 7. Zenarmor AD Agent Setup Wizard- Installation Complete
- Installation is completed . You can start to use Zenarmor AD Agent by clicking on the shortcut created on Desktop
Figure 8. Zenarmor AD Agent Desktop Shortcut
Configuring Zenarmor AD Agent
On the opening window
Figure 9. Zenarmor AD Agent Setup Wizard Configuration
Server Host IP:
Type your Zenarmor Firewall IP.
Zenarmor Security Token:
Type token id that is created on the Zenarmor configuration page.
To create a token you can refer to General Configuration.
Figure 10. Creating Security Token
Zenarmor Service Status:
Zenarmor Service Status must be
enabled during configuration
Save the setting.
Configuration is completed
Any more you can display user names in Zenarmor reports and you can configure your policies based on filtering by AD group/user name.
Hands-on video for Downloading-Installing-Configuring Zenarmor AD Agent
You can access the hands-on installation and configuration steps from below provided video.