Sensei (ZENARMOR) OPNsense Plugin extends the capabilities of this popular open-source firewall.
Fully integrated into the OPNsense Web User Interface; Sensei (ZENARMOR) basically upgrades OPNsense into a Next Generation Firewall.
If you need features like Policy based Application Control, Web Filtering, Real-time Cloud Threat Intelligence, Advanced Network Analytics, and User/Group based filtering; Sensei (ZENARMOR) provides these features and more.
The underlying technology behind the product is a very light-weight yet powerful packet inspection core that can provide a wide variety of enterprise-grade network security functions.
Lightweight and powerful appliance-free technology allows organizations to launch instant firewalls on demand and easily secure environments as small as home networks or scale to multi-cloud deployments. It's as easy as launching an application.
Packet inspection core is powerful enough to protect against encrypted threats while also being so lightweight and nimble that it can even fit in very resource-constrained environments.
Deploy zero-latency security without backhauling data packets back and forth between POPs and datacenters.
Sensei (ZENARMOR)’s single-pass architecture processes packets once and for all security controls.
The same security stack runs wherever deployed for an unprecedented level of consistency when applying security policies.
Inspect locally, analyze and manage centrally.
Cloud-based management provides control for all policies and network deployments.
Design policies independent of locations and devices and enforce them across all IT environments.
Aggregate and visualize all security telemetry from a single pane of glass. Start from an enterprise-level view and drill down to per-connection details.
- Application Control
- Cloud Application Control (Web 2.0 Controls)
- Web Filtering and Security
- Advanced Network Analytics
- Real-time Cloud Threat Intelligence based blocking
- Cloud Centralized management & reporting
- Encrypted Threats Prevention (All-ports full TLS Inspection (for every TCP port, not just HTTPS) *Coming soon)
- User-based Filtering and Reporting
- Active Directory Integration
- Policy based filtering and QoS
- Application / Web category based Traffic Shaping and Prioritization
Sensei (ZENARMOR) is currently available for:
- OPNsense ® (OPNsense 19.x - 21.x, fully integrated into the OPNsense WebUI)
- FreeBSD ® (FreeBSD 11,12,13)
- pfSense ® software (pfSense 2.5.x)
- Debian Linux (Debian 10)
- Ubuntu Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 20.04 LTS)
- Centos Linux (Centos 7, 8)
- Alma Linux (AlmaLinux 1)
Sensei (ZENARMOR) can deploy onto any Cloud environments either as a gateway or on a per-server basis.
Sensei (ZENARMOR) offers a Free Edition and three paid subscription plans depending on your needs and budget:
The Free Edition is free of charge.
The following paid subscriptions provide a comprehensive set of next-generation firewall features:
For a complete feature comparison see: Subscription Plans.