Come join us!
At Sunny Valley Networks, we are delivering instant, enterprise-grade network security for where-ever you have network access!.
We are passionate about our mission. We beleive the best way to realize our vision is to work with like-minded passionate colleagues who truly believe in the spirit of making the world a better place!
If you want build something which has global impact while having some fun, challenging your skills, and enjoying life in the Silicon Valley or Europe, take a look at the list of desired qualifications. If you see a fit, do not hesitate to apply by filling out the Job Application form or simply by sending an email to [email protected]
Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
You’ll be coding in C/C++. Development environment is Linux or FreeBSD, whichever best suits you. MacOS does count as FreeBSD 😉
You’ll be hacking BSD Kernel stack and coding network threat detection algorithms which all have seriously high performance requirements.
You’ll be playing with packets all day long. If you can see a blonde, a brunette or a redhead in a Wireshark screen, you can be 100% sure this position is for you 🙂
- Jedi skills in C/C++ programming languages
- At least 5 years of software development background in Linux network / systems programming
- Extensive knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suite and network protocols
- Hands-on experience with distributed, multiprocess/multithreaded programming
- Being a power Linux/BSD user
- Proficiency in understanding and speaking English.
This is a growth marketing role, and we are looking for someone who has experience and passion for learning in all facets of digital marketing including Performance Marketing, SEO, Web Analytics and UX. Because we must jump from project to project you must be resilient and flexible enough. You will drive digital marketing strategy and digital growth initiatives by using a data driven approach and you are supposed to focus on a full digital funnel from end to end as Awareness – Acquisition - Activation – Retention – Revenue - Referral. So, you must deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle. You must love digging into details and understanding ’why. This role can be defined as the intersection of marketing, technology, and data, that is why it requires cross discipline competence.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Track and report the performance of the digital marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other ad networks.
- Make optimization and growth-oriented suggestions to manage the digital marketing budget of Sunny Valley Networks in the most efficient way.
- Manage the budget and the bidding strategies and ensure that the budget is distributed across the channels and the campaigns to deliver the best return on investment.
- Create and manage the reporting dashboards to reflect metrics and optimization and improvement opportunities.
- Partner with in-house or 3rd party creative, design and copy teams on developing content that will maximize the impact of digital marketing.
- Drive data and measurement activities using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and other tools.
- Contribute to conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion and drive initiatives on our website to get users to take targeted actions.
- Track the SEO tasks by coordinating internal teams and external third-party agencies and ensure we thrive through organic as well as paid channels in terms of rank, referral volumes and conversions.
- Explore and test new channels and growth tactics. Drive test, learn, and iterate culture which is the basis of digital growth.
- Build a strong and robust digital marketing technology infrastructure that will provide speed and data-driven approach.
- Compile and analyze data from various sources, understand funnel, user behavior and trends deeply, and implement advanced segmentation tactics that increase growth rate.
- BS/MS degree in related field and at least 5 years of Digital Marketing experience in a fast moving / high growth brand and business. E-commerce experience is preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of digital media including search, display, video and social, with all the appropriate accreditations and certifications.
- Experience working as part of an in-house performance marketing team with real hands-on operational responsibility or agency side actively managing fast growth and ROI focused accounts; must be able to dive deep.
- Best in class analytical skills, advanced Excel user and comfortable with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Experience with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Hotjar, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and Insider.
- Understand basic HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Preferably experience with technical implementations of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- A non-stop learner with excellent analytical skills.
- Experience of anticipating and adopting innovations in digital technology; must be willing to learn and always be curious.
- Ability to multi-task projects and initiatives effectively and prioritize whilst continuously delivering results.
- Highly capable of meeting strict deadlines in a high-pressure, ever-changing environment.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and self-directed. Energetic, can-do attitude with a strong bias for action.
- Ability to work and thrive in a growth focused and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is compulsory.
Senior Full Stack PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to code highly scalable, distributed, multi-tier web applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of PHP software development background.
- Strong object oriented programming and ninjaneer skills, familiarity with MVC.
- Good command of Relational Databases and SQL
- Good programming habits (careful and neat coding practice)
- Experience of applying/using Design Patterns
- Being a power-user of Linux.
- Experience with noSQL databases (preferably with Elasticsearch / Mongodb)
- Being comfortable reading/writing in the English language