Come join us!
At Sunny Valley Networks, we are building a core technology which we believe help secure tomorrow’s networks.
We’re passionate about what we’re doing, and constantly looking for like-minded team mates for our early team.
If you want build something which has global impact while having some fun, challenging your skills, and enjoying life in the Silicon Valley or Europe, take a look at the list of desired qualifications. If you see a fit, do not hesitate to apply by fill out this form or simply by sending an email to [email protected]
Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
You’ll be coding in C/C++. Development environment is Linux or FreeBSD, whichever best suits you. MacOS does count as FreeBSD 😉
You’ll be hacking BSD Kernel stack and coding network threat detection algorithms which all have seriously high performance requirements.
You’ll be playing with packets all day long. If you can see a blonde, a brunette or a redhead in a Wireshark screen, you can be 100% sure this position is for you 🙂
- Jedi skills in C/C++ programming languages
- At least 5 years of software development background in Linux network / systems programming
- Extensive knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suite and network protocols
- Hands-on experience with distributed, multiprocess/multithreaded programming
- Being a power Linux/BSD user
- Proficiency in understanding and speaking English.